At LCN Legal we respect your right to privacy online and only collect personal information with your express permission and when it’s really necessary.
Like most websites we use a number of third-party services for functionality such as email sign-up, some of which will handle information submitted under their own privacy policies.
We use LinkedIn marketing solutions to help promote our business and better understand our audience. This includes using the LinkedIn Insight Tag to collect data relating to members’ visits to our website, including the URL, referrer, IP address, device and browser characteristics, timestamp, and page views. This data is encrypted, then de-identified within seven days, and the de-identified data is deleted within 90 days. Your personally identifiable data is not shared with us, only aggregated reports about our audience and ad performance. To enable these insights the following cookies may be set in your browser.
- bcookie – Used for tracking the use of embedded services. Expires after 2 years.
- lang – Used to remember your selected language preference during your time on the site. Expires at the end of your session.
- lidc – Used for tracking the use of embedded services. Expires after 24 hours.
- UserMatchHistory – Used to identity you as a new or returning visitor. Expires after 1 month.
- BizoID – Used to create a temporary identifier. Expires after 1 month.