This may be of interest to you if you’re supporting a multinational group in the technology sector on its Transfer Pricing compliance: On Thursday 11 October at 0900 Pacific Daylight Time / 1700 UK Time, we’ll be hosting a free webinar on How to Create Effective Intercompany Agreements for Technology-Rich Multinational Groups. You will be very welcome to join us.
The webinar is for Tax, Transfer Pricing, Finance and Legal professionals, and will cover:
- Why intercompany agreements (ICAs) are a fundamental part of TP compliance
- What the OECD and the IRS say about ICAs
- Common misconceptions about ICAs
- A case study, illustrating typical types of supply and what the relevant ICAs should look like
- Practical do’s and don’t’s
It will be live, so you will have the opportunity to ask questions during the session. We’ll answer as many as we can in the time available.
To reserve your place, register here.