A recording of a live webinar on 28 April 2022 hosted by Paul Sutton, co-founder of LCN Legal.
The webinar focussed on the legal implementation of limited risk arrangements in transfer pricing, including:
- What are limited risk arrangements?
- What is required for alignment between agreements and TP policies?
- What guidance is provided by the OECD’s 2022 Transfer Pricing Guidelines?
- What examples of limited risk arrangements in third party transactions can we draw inspiration from?
- How should intercompany agreements deal with target margins?
- What commercial issues should corporates consider before they implement limited risk structures