A recording of a live webinar on 17 February 2022 hosted by Paul Sutton, co-founder of LCN Legal.
The webinar provided an introduction to the basics of intercompany agreements for transfer pricing compliance, including:
- A recap on the role which intercompany agreements play in operational transfer pricing
- A discussion of the recent Coca-Cola and Singapore Telecom Australia decisions as mini case studies
- The 10 basic requirements for effective intercompany agreements
- A practical framework for checking whether agreements are aligned with transfer pricing policies
- A recommended approach for designing, implementing and maintaining agreements
- Live Q&A with attendees