This webinar gives practical guidance for multinational groups on handling transfer pricing audits conducted by the Australian Tax Office (ATO), a tax administration known for its direct approach.
Areas covered include:
- Aspects of the transfer pricing landscape which are special to Australia
- Key information on fines and penalties raised by the ATO
- The ATO’s program of engagement with taxpayers
- The role of APAs in Australia
- How to avoid a transfer pricing audit
- Practical steps for managing a transfer pricing audit if and when initiated