LCN Legal offer legal consultancy for multinational groups and transfer pricing advisers.
If you are a Tax, Transfer Pricing, Finance or Legal professional, and you need to put in place appropriate Intercompany Agreements for a multinational group, we’re here to help you.
Updating your groups transfer pricing policies takes time and resource – it’s no easy task. To get the most value from that investment, you need to ensure that your transfer pricing policies are supported by effective Intercompany Agreements. Not doing that would be like building a house and not finishing the roof.
Our process for creating and maintaining intercompany agreements
Keeping on top of your intercompany agreements doesn’t have to be complicated. But, like anything else, it needs to be properly planned and implemented. And it doesn’t get easier if you put it off. In fact, it gets harder and more expensive, because then you can often find yourself trying to backdate intercompany agreement arrangements in a hurry. Find out more about LCN Legal’s process for creating and maintaining intercompany agreements and how we can help.
Make your transfer pricing more robust with clear and effective intercompany agreements
When you put in place appropriate Intercompany Agreements and related processes, you get the peace of mind of knowing that your transfer pricing policies are more robust. You can deal with any challenges more quickly and easily because:
- You can provide written evidence of the supplies which are being made.
- You can provide written evidence of the terms of those supplies.
- You can show that similar supplies are being dealt with consistently across the group, and clearly identify the extent to which the terms of supply differ.
Work with acknowledged, independent experts on Intercompany Agreements for transfer pricing
LCN Legal is the leading legal consultancy helping multinational groups and transfer pricing advisers to create effective Intercompany Agreements for transfer pricing compliance.
We don’t advise on tax, and we don’t carry out comparables research – we’re truly independent, and our work does not overlap in any way with that of your transfer pricing team or external transfer pricing advisors.
We also regularly run workshops, webinars and training sessions for major accounting firms, multinational corporates and financial institutions on Intercompany Agreements, international corporate structures and related legal issues. We also have a range of expert guides, reports and articles featuring industry advice from professionals.
How we can help you?
If you are a finance, tax, or legal professional within a multinational group, and you need help with your ICAs for Multinational Groups, we can provide different levels of support depending on your needs. This includes:
- Facilitating internal, cross-functional training sessions and workshops to get your project off to a good start.
- The LCN Legal ‘Toolkit’ for Intercompany Agreements, which includes template agreements as well as practical checklists and other legal and project management resources (see below for more information).
- Reviewing and updating your existing intercompany agreements and processes
- Designing and tailoring new template intercompany agreements for some or all of your intra-group supplies.
- Hands-on support to streamline your group structure, removing dividend blocks or dealing any other corporate restructuring matters.
The Intercompany Agreements for Transfer Pricing Toolkit
Our ‘Toolkit’ for Intercompany Agreements for Transfer Pricing saves you hundreds of hours by giving you tried and tested template agreements documents to use as a starting point, and give you reassurance that your agreements which be consistent with international best practice.
The toolkit gives you the benefit of:
- Access to the LCN Legal library of template intercompany agreements, which you can tailor for your group
- An ‘Intercompany agreements implementation pack’ of practical checklists and worksheets to help you plan and implement your project
- Telephone support from senior qualified lawyers who specialise in intercompany agreements
You can access our free guides by clicking on the following links:
- Transfer Pricing Compliance Healthcheck: Processes for Managing Intercompany Agreements
- Guide: How to put in place effective Intercompany Agreements for Transfer Pricing
- Project Planning Form for creating or updating Intercompany Agreements for Transfer Pricing
Contact us to arrange a free, confidential consultation
If you would like to get in touch and have a free, confidential discussion about your needs and how we can help, email us at email@example.com, or call us on +44 20 3286 8868.
Our team has gained experience from working within blue-chip organisations such as KPMG, Baker & McKenzie, Linklaters and Accenture. We have advised FTSE100 and Fortune 500 companies on projects involving over £12.8 billion of assets. Here is a small selection of the testimonials provided for our work and our seminars:
“I really like the format! It is very clear and easy to follow. Can you teach our lawyers to write so clearly? I wonder sometimes if they are being paid by the word.”
Brian Sturtz, former Director, International Tax and Transfer Pricing, Walmart Stores, commenting on template Intercompany Agreements created by LCN Legal
“I found it refreshing to go through the technical challenges and best practice on unwinding entities, including project managing the process, with some highly skilled and experienced in-house tax and legal experts.”
Lee Holloway, Head of Tax at Next plc
“I worked with Paul Sutton for many years whilst he was at McGrigors / Pinsent Masons, in my role as Group Tax Manager of Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems (Europe) Ltd (SEWS-E Ltd), and also for a period as SEWS-E Ltd Company Secretary. In this time I had extremely valuable assistance and advice from Paul, not only as regards general corporate law matters, but also particularly across a wide spectrum of legal aspects of SEWS-E Ltd group transfer pricing policies, implementation, inter-group agreements and legal compliance.”
Martin Kinsey, Group Tax Manager Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems (Europe) Limited