Working with us has many advantages. You spend less time briefing lawyers: we are familiar with most of the corporate actions involved, so we are more likely to know what to do already. We can assemble your legal team more quickly, using our established international contacts.
Our experience and the project management tools we’ve developed make the process run smoothly, taking up less of your time. It also means that we can identify feasibility issues early in the project, reducing the risk of the project being de-railed by last-minute surprises. And we can also save you time by using documents and approaches which we have already road-tested with major corporates.
Best of all, our clear fixed fees give you complete control over your budget.
- Corporate simplification / legal entity reductions
- Legal implementation of tax planning
- Cross-border mergers under the EU Directive
- Eurobond listings to address withholding tax issues
- Deep discount bonds / zero coupon bonds
- Establishment of branches and subsidiaries
- Insertion of new holding companies
- Hive-out of businesses into a new holding company
- Vendor due diligence / preparation for divestment or flotation
- Putting in place intercompany agreements to support transfer pricing policies
- Creation of shared service companies and IP companies
- Legal integration of new acquisitions following operational integration
- Corporate migration
- Capitalisation of subsidiaries
- Unwinding of tax planning which no longer works
What our clients say
Our clients include large corporates with assets in the billions, asset managers, fund operators, housebuilders and entrepreneurs. In a survey of our clients, we have been rated an average of 4.94 out of 5 for speed and efficiency.
“I have worked with Paul Sutton for many years. In this time I have had extremely valuable assistance and advice from Paul, across a wide spectrum of legal aspects of group transfer pricing policies, implementation, intra-group agreements and legal compliance.”
Martin L Kinsey
Group Tax Manager
Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems (Europe) Limited