Summary of new vacancy: team administrator
LCN Legal is seeking a superstar team administrator to join our dynamic and ambitious firm.
We offer a unique combination of benefits:
- The ability to work from home (or any other suitable location).
- A friendly and supportive culture.
- The opportunity to support the growth and development of an award-winning and world-leading team.
The successful applicant must have at least 2 years’ experience in supporting a busy team within a corporate environment. Equally important is adaptability and enthusiasm for the opportunity to grow within a niche legal practice as it pursues both national and international expansion.
Experience of working within a global company is desirable but is not essential.
About LCN Legal
LCN Legal is a fast-growing and award-winning boutique law firm, recognized internationally as leading the way in the legal substantiation of group and supply chain structures for multinational groups. With a focus on corporate and investment structures, we concentrate primarily on:
- The legal implementation of group and supply chain reorganisations for multinational groups.
- Creating, implementing and maintaining intercompany agreements for transfer pricing compliance.
- M&A transactions (domestic and cross-border).
- General corporate and commercial matters.
- Property investment structures, including the establishment of funds, syndicates and joint ventures.
In 2020 we won the Law Society Award for Excellence in International Legal Services and we have recently been shortlisted for the Legal Business Awards to be announced in September 2021.
More information about LCN Legal, our client projects and our team can be found on our website at https://lcnlegal.com
The successful applicant will be responsible for, among other things:
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to a small but dynamic team
- Diary management of the team, working across different time zones
- Returning prospective client calls and taking comprehensive messages when necessary
- Arranging internal and external meetings and associated logistics
- Processing supplier invoices and issuing client bills
- Managing ad hoc administrative projects for the team
- Preparing, updating and reformatting documents in Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
- Proof-reading documents
- Drafting and sending letters both electronically and (less frequently) hard copies in the post
- Ordering stationery and arranging shredding collections
- Sourcing gift items for staff and clients
More important is the ability to demonstrate a strong work ethic, a proactive sense of initiative, including when working remotely, and a genuine interest in working with and supporting our team - helping us to grow the firm.
- Educated to a minimum of A-Level standard
- At least two years’ previous secretarial experience
- Polite, confident and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent standard of written English
- Ability to work to, and manage, competing deadlines
- A high level of competence with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and online platforms such as SharePoint
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- An eagerness to learn new skills
- True Team player
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Communicates well at all levels
- Extremely organized
- Excellent multi-tasker
- Committed to quality and accuracy
All of LCN Legal’s staff work remotely, and this was the case even before Covid-19. Successful candidates must therefore be able to provide a suitable home office environment. Once Covid-19 restrictions allow, we will resume our practice of meeting as a team at least once per month noting that at times more frequent meetings may be necessary.
What we offer
For the right candidates, we offer a welcoming and supportive team environment including:
- Training on various software packages
- A wide variety of administrative projects
- The opportunity to carve out and develop your role and career within LCN Legal
- Future opportunities for promotion within a very fast-growing firm
- The ability to work from home (or any other suitable location)
- Competitive remuneration package including private health insurance
- 25 days annual leave per annum
- A friendly and supportive culture
- The opportunity to be part of a world-leading and award-winning team
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this positions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make the subject line of your email "Application: team administrator".
Please briefly explain in your email who you are and why you are interested in a position with us.
And please attach your CV in the form of a PDF document. Your CV should be no more than 2 pages in 11 point text.
We look forward to hearing from you. We'll do our best to acknowledge all applications within 7 days.
No agencies please.
Get practical advice & insights on the Legal Implementation of Transfer Pricing for Multinational Groups