Thanks very much to everyone who participated in our interactive workshop on financial transactions. You'll find a recording of one of the sessions here.
Our next workshop is on Thursday 28 April. It will focus on the legal implementation of limited risk arrangements in transfer pricing, including:
- What are limited risk arrangements?
- What is required for alignment between agreements and TP policies?
- What guidance is provided by the OECD’s 2022 Transfer Pricing Guidelines?
- What examples of limited risk arrangements in third party transactions can we draw inspiration from?
- How should intercompany agreements deal with target margins?
- What commercial issues should corporates consider before they implement limited risk structures?
Sessions will be held in three timezones, as usual. Click the headings to register.
Melbourne: 1500. China: 1400. Singapore: 1400. India: 1130.
BST: 1400. CET: 1500. USA Eastern Time: 0900.
Eastern Time 1500. Central Time: 1400. Mountain Time: 1300. Pacific Time: 1200.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Get practical advice & insights on the Legal Implementation of Transfer Pricing for Multinational Groups