On 5th September we’ll be running a live webinar on Intercompany Agreements for TP compliance. It's for Transfer Pricing professionals, international tax advisers, CFOs, in-house legal counsel, and anyone else who is responsible for ensuring that multinational groups have an effective TP compliance strategy which is rooted in legal substance.
The focus will be on how multinational groups can establish and maintain an appropriate system of Intercompany Agreements, based on our experience of working with clients in places such as Australia, China, Germany and the USA. The topics we’ll cover will include:
- What the OECD’s Transfer Pricing Guidelines say about Intercompany Agreements
- Common mistakes and issues
- Why intercompany agreements are not just about Transfer Pricing
- Examples of key terms of Intercompany Agreements
- Practical do’s and don’t’s
The webinar is free, but spaces are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
To reserve your place, click here.