This article appears in the February issue of our International Corporate Structures Newsletter.
1. We’re one of the very few law firms internationally which has a dedicated focus on the legal implementation of intercompany agreements for multinational groups.
2. We work for clients globally (including the USA, Europe, and the Far East), including big name multinationals.
3. We regularly train tax and legal professionals on international group structures.
4. We generally deliver our services by phone and email, not in person.
5. Referrals are one of our biggest sources of business, especially tax advisers – perhaps because we don’t give tax or accounting advice, so we don’t compete with them
Get practical advice & insights on the Legal Implementation of Transfer Pricing for Multinational Groups