How does the Fast Track ICA Drafting Service work?
Our Fast Track ICA Drafting Service involves three simple steps:
- You complete a straight-forward questionnaire, to provide the key details of the transactions involved. If you are not sure, simply mark your response ‘don’t know’, and we will call you back to help you finalise your answers.
- You provide details of the participating entities, using an Excel template which we provide.
- We generate your tailored agreement(s) within 4 business days, based on the information you have provided.
The intercompany agreements(s) are provided in the English language and are governed by English law. Additional language translations, and agreements governed by alternative governing laws, are available on request.
What kinds of intercompany transactions is this service suitable for?
This service is currently available for the production of intercompany agreements documenting the provision of business support services which are charged for on a cost plus basis, with a single service provider and single or multiple service recipients. The pricing provisions will reflect OECD guidance and can accommodate multiple service types and multiple allocation keys.
Examples of this type of service provision include:
- Head office support services
- Back office support services
- Strategic / management services
- Procurement services
- Logistics services
- Marketing services
What kinds of intercompany transactions is this service not suitable for?
The service is not suitable for:
- licenses of intangibles
- profit split or royalty-type arrangements
- documenting intercompany financing transactions.
For transaction such as these , we provide bespoke legal support, often on the basis of fixed fees. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
The service is also not suitable for transactions between unconnected parties.
About LCN Legal
LCN Legal is described by the UK’s Chartered Institute of Tax as “a world leader in creating legal substance for Transfer Pricing compliance”. Its co-founder, Paul Sutton, is the author of the book ‘Intercompany Agreements for Transfer Pricing Compliance – A Practical Guide,’ published by Law Brief Publishing.
The Fast Track ICA Drafting Service is created and developed by our highly knowledgeable team of senior corporate lawyers, who have real world experience of corporate and commercial transactions and a detailed understanding of transfer pricing compliance.
For a single agreement (one service provider, one service recipient): GBP1,750 plus VAT
Up to 5 recipients: GBP 2,000 plus VAT
6 to 10 recipients: GBP 2,250 plus VAT
11 to 20 recipients: GBP 2,500 plus VAT
21 to 50 recipients: GBP 3,000 plus VAT