Sometimes, when you’re very close to the detail of something, you think what you do is obvious, and everyone else should automatically know what you know.
But that’s clearly not the case – as shown by the questions we receive about our Toolkit of template intercompany agreements. Here are some of the questions we’ve received in recent months:
- What’s the difference between an ‘intercompany agreement’ and a ‘transfer pricing agreement’?
- Do you have a list of the intercompany transaction types for which are included in the toolkit?
- Why is ‘legal certainty’ important for intercompany agreements?
- How long are the agreements included in your ICA Toolkit?
- What kinds of people can use the templates?
- Which jurisdictions does your ICA Toolkit cover?
- What’s the difference between your ICA Toolkit and your document automation platform for ICAs?
- How often are your ICA templates updated?
- Are there ‘light’ versions of agreements vs very detailed versions?
- Can I just buy a template agreement for one specific transaction type?
- Are you lawyers? Or are you transfer pricing advisers? I’m confused!
You can find the answers to these and other questions here.
Get practical advice & insights on the Legal Implementation of Transfer Pricing for Multinational Groups