This week I'm in Sydney, preparing for the TP Minds Australia conference. I'll host a panel discussion on TP audits with three experts: Evelyn Lim (Ericsson), Ben Egan (Iron Mountain) and Adnan Begic (Michelin).
Tax and legal professionals often advise on risks and best practices. But they don’t always see what it’s really like from an inside perspective as part of an in-house TP or tax team, responding to transfer pricing audits and preparing documentation so that it's audit-ready. At the workshop we'll offer exactly that view. We'll be discussing questions such as:
- Has the much-anticipated deluge of TP audits post-pandemic actually hit?
- What differences have the panellists experienced regarding the way TP audits are currently being conducted, as compared to previous years?
- Which specific countries within APAC appear to have changed their approach to TP audits?
- What has changed as regards the panellists’ approach to TP documentation and audit readiness?
- What tips can they share about responding to TP audits effectively and constructively?
You'll find the full conference agenda here. I'll report back from the event in a future blog.
Get practical advice & insights on the Legal Implementation of Transfer Pricing for Multinational Groups