This article appears in the June issue of our International Corporate Structures newsletter.
- We’re one of the very few law firms internationally which has a dedicated focus on the legal implementation of intercompany agreements for multinational groups.
- We work for clients globally (including the USA, Europe, and the Far East), including big name multinationals.
- We regularly train tax and legal professionals on international group structures.
- We generally deliver our services by phone and email, not in person.
- Referrals are one of our biggest sources of business, especially tax advisors – perhaps because we don’t give tax or accounting advice, so we don’t compete with them.