LCN Legal provides specialist support for corporate and investment structures. Here are 10 things about us you may not know.
- We use Macs (MacBook Airs, to be precise). Why? Because they look nice, and are great to carry around.
- We don’t have an office. Each member of our team works remotely though we meet regularly by telephone conference, online and in person. Most of the support we give our clients is by telephone, Skype and email.
- Our co-founder Xiaofang comes from Henan province, the birthplace of Chinese civilization and the site of the first Buddhist temple in China (the White Horse Temple).
- Our clients include listed PLCs, infrastructure funds, asset managers, P2P platforms, other FCA authorised businesses, property developers, privately owned enterprises, multinational corporates and private individuals.
- We believe in writing in ‘plain English’ wherever possible, and in making documents shorter rather than longer. If you’ve read a sentence twice and you still can’t understand it, it’s our fault not yours.
- We love: dogs, surfing, coffee, diving, sailing, gym, Italian food and family time. Not all at once, and to very varied degrees of competence and participation.
- Our business inspirations include: Apple (of course), Virgin Group (of course), Boden, Leon Restaurants, David Ogilvy and Dale Carnegie.
- We believe in sharing our know-how and we publish, on average, 79 posts on this website every year. This includes “how to” articles, guides and interviews with business leaders and other people we find inspirational.
- Our clients come from places such as Austria, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, the Netherlands, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland, the UK and the US.
- The vast majority of our work comes from personal recommendations and referrals – for which we are very grateful!
Get practical advice & insights on the Legal Implementation of Transfer Pricing for Multinational Groups