LCN Legal is a UK law firm. We help property developers, fund managers, investors and other professionals to put in place the right legal foundations for their projects.
- Buying property SPVs
- Setting up a property fund or self-managed syndicate
- Setting up property joint ventures between developers and investors
- Creating fundraising structures for developers
What our clients and community say
“Through the course of my career in establishing funds, restructuring funds and raising capital, I have dealt with well over 30 law firms, from the smaller niche firms as well as the magic and silver circle firms, and can say that there’re just a few firms I would recommend without hesitation. LCN is one of those few firms. Paul Sutton provides my firm a service, which goes way beyond the norm. His advice is invaluable, guiding my business through the challenging issues it faces as a result of the shifting regulatory landscape we operate in. His entrepreneurial attitude, his work ethic and his friendly fee structure has made it an exceptionally good experience, I cannot speak more highly of him.”
Robert Bourn, Founder,
“I worked with Paul Sutton on a fund launch for one of our hotel developments in the French Alps, Deux Domains, La Rosiere. I found Paul to be responsive and reliable, and I valued his ability to find pragmatic solutions to issues which came up.”
Nick Plummer, Founder,
Profin Développement et Gestion SARL
Work with specialists who are recognised as experts by the legal community
We are passionate about creating and sharing resources for our clients and community. Our specialists write for respected information providers such as Lexis PSL, a Lexis Nexis publication which provides practice notes for other lawyers. We also regularly publish guides, articles and interviews here on our website.
Here is a selection of some of our most popular resources and interviews:
- Top 5 ways UK Property Developers can raise funds from private investors
- Buying Property SPVs – How to avoid wasting time and money on abortive deals
- Property development JV checklist
- Practice note on buying property SPVs
- An introduction to limited partnership funds: who does what?
- What is an alternative investment fund?
- How to start a self-managed property investment syndicate
- Interview with Justin O’Connor, CEO of Cordea Savills
- Interview with James Sullivan, European General Counsel of Valad