We work alongside tax and finance professionals to establish and maintain effective legal structures for large corporates.
- Corporate simplification
- Inter-company agreements
- Group reorganisations
Issue of Quoted Eurobonds to Related Parties – Preliminary Legal Information Request
We help multinational corporates to put in place intercompany agreements to support their transfer pricing compliance strategy
- Designing the form and content of intercompany agreements required to support your transfer pricing compliance
- Reviewing your existing legal structure and your current portfolio of intercompany agreements
- Creating a project plan to get you from where you are to where you need to be
We help property investors and property professionals to create a solid legal foundation for projects such as joint ventures, investment syndicates and funds.
- Buying property SPVs
- Property funds or self-managed syndicates
- Property joint ventures between developers and investors
We help high net worth individuals to manage their legal affairs. including structures for personal investment, investing in businesses and exiting from investments.
- Structures for personal investment
- New investments in businesses
- Exiting existing investments
We have a special focus on helping Chinese business owners to establish businesses or joint ventures in the UK, and to make personal investments in property or businesses.
- Setting up a subsidiary or branch in the UK
- Property investment funds or self-managed syndicates
- Chinese - UK business joint ventures
We help loan portfolio investors and servicers put in place loan portfolio servicing agreements that are effective and sustainable.
- Loan portfolio investment structures
- Loan servicing
Back-up Servicing Checklist for Marketplace Lending Platforms