- Imagine that all your intercompany charges were supported by easy-to-read intercompany agreements which reflect international best practice.
- Imagine the peace of mind you will have, knowing that those agreements are robust and actually reflect the reality of how your group operates.
- Imagine that you had instant access to a well-organised and comprehensive online archive of signed agreements, whenever you need to respond to requests from tax authorities, regulators or auditors.
- Imagine having a clear roadmap to achieve all this, without unnecessary fuss or complication.
Our new toolkit saves you hundreds of hours …
… by giving you tried and tested documents to use as a starting point, plus telephone access to senior lawyers who specialise in international corporate structures and intercompany agreements.
A 20% discount is available for LCN Legal clients and subscribers. (Not to be combined with any other discount.)
I really like the format! It is very clear and easy to follow. Can you teach our lawyers to write so clearly? I wonder sometimes if they are being paid by the word.
Access to the LCN Legal library of template intercompany agreements
The toolkit provides access to the core documents in the LCN Legal library of template intercompany agreements, which you can tailor for your group. These include
- Head office / back office services agreement
- Marketing services agreement
- Sale of goods / distribution agreement
- Intellectual property (IP) licence
- Shared client account services agreement (for collaboration by multiple group entities on shared client accounts)
- Loan facility agreement (overdraft / term loan / revolving credit)
The toolkit also includes the following practical resources
- A briefing note on the key things you need to know when creating and implementing intercompany agreements
- A project planning form, to help you prioritise which intercompany supplies to document first, and identify which stakeholders you need to involve in the process
Telephone support from senior qualified lawyers who specialise in intercompany agreements
Each toolkit entitles you to telephone access to senior lawyers at LCN Legal who specialise in international corporate structures and intercompany agreements (ICAs). They will be available to answer any questions you may have about the tailoring, implementation or maintenance of ICAs.
How to order your toolkit
For pricing and other information and to order your toolkit, email us at email@example.com, or call us on +44 20 3286 8868. We will endeavour to respond to all orders within two business days.
You can call on us for additional support if you need it
Our specialists are available to give you additional support as required, at prices to be agreed. This includes:
- Tailoring template intercompany agreements for your group
- Arranging for the roll-out, signature and archiving of intercompany agreements
- Help with the implementation of document management systems for intercompany agreements
- Ongoing review, audit, maintenance and updating of intercompany agreements
LCN Legal does not provide tax, transfer pricing or comparables advice. Our support complements that of your existing advisers. The LCN Legal Intercompany Agreement Toolkits are not a substitute for advice to suit the specific circumstances of your group. All orders will be subject to our terms and conditions, as well as our usual client identification and take-on procedures.